8 Laundry Hacks That'll Make Washing Your Clothes An Absolute Breeze
Nothing is quite as devastating as realizing your favorite clothes have been ruined by stains, fading, shrinking, or other washing machine mishaps.
You’ve probably thrown out at least a few of your best shirts and pants, convinced there was nothing you could do to bring them back to their original states. But here’s some great news — you can say goodbye to ever having to do that again once you learn these eight awesome and seriously useful laundry hacks.
1. Get the inside of your washing machine squeaky clean by running a hot load with some vinegar.
2. Get those pesky ink stains out of your favorite shirt by either scrubbing them with Soft Scrub or using acetone nail polish remover to wipe them off. Finish with a wipe of soap and water and you’re good to go.
3. Have towels that smell like mildew? Wash them with one cup of vinegar, and if the smell persists, wash them again with half a cup of baking soda to neutralize the odor.
This post was Syndicated. Originally published on 2018-03-10 04:16:28 at viralnova
- Mother Elephant Lashes Out When Rangers Try To Pick Up Her Dead Baby's Body
- Hunter Gets What He Deserves While Checking Whether The Wolf He Shot Is Dead