This popular children’s activity is causing devastating consequences
One of the most popular children’s activities to have at a birthday party is causing more harm than good. The rental item is relatively cheap, but there is an underlying danger to them which is now coming to the surface.
Brenda Sanderson learned this first-hand when her 10-year-old son started breaking out in what appeared to be burns. But after they didn’t go away, she took her child to the hospital.
At the hospital, the doctors revealed that the boy had contracted a severe staph infection from playing in a contaminated bounce house. This happened because the bounce house had not been properly cleaned after being used by other sweaty children. Apparently, Keeping the inflatables sanitized is solely up to the owners and is not a required part of the inspection.
This post was Syndicated. Originally published on 2018-07-26 18:21:11 at viralnova
- Photographer took 6 years and 720,000 photos to capture this award-winning photo of a bird
- This is why you need to stop eating tilapia ASAP